August 15, 2010

Mad Men

my dream job is to one day be in advertisement, have my own accounts to manage, work with the biggest international companies and be Perfect! at what I do.. I want to be known for my style and the influence and creativity I bring to the table! - one day!

Watching Mad Men always gave me the chills- a pleasure feeling and a boost to make my dreams come true. I wish I did live in that era - saw the changes that happened within the ad worlds- would have been wonderful. 

One thing that surprised me was that Mad Men has its own Barbie dolls. I never would have thought of something like this- I actually don't find it very meaningful but still- wanted to share.. 
so here are some pics of the dolls.. 
do you like them? 
Betty Draper
Don Draper   


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails