August 6, 2010

06 August

Today was supposed to be a special day for me.. I had plans to celebrate with "my baby".. however things don't always turn out the way we want them too.. I am kinda disapointed- I must say. For the last 8 months we have never spent the 6th away from heach other- no matter what.. and today.. he is in another city, getting ready for his cousins wedding.. and yes- I'm not invited to that wedding (why should I be?).
I didn't make it to work today.. I overslept, wasn't feeling so good. Sleeping past 7am felt rejuvinating.. Then I had to see my dentist because of my broken tooth- oh yes! Last night while I was eating akind of roasted chickpea I felt this click in my mouth.. and what do I see... I have a piece of my tooth in my palm.. - not a nice feeling.. watch those idoitic chickpeas.. so, after 2 hours of check-ups and cleanings and getting a patchwork done in my mouth, I am feeling tired and sad.. for some reason.. any ideas why?
Well.. now I'm in my parents' office.. writing about my "fantastically lovely" day.. waiting for them to get out of a meeting so that we could eat something..the best part of my day!FOOD
The real pad thaiImage by Smaku via Flickr

We planned to go to our favorite Thai place- Pera Thai.. If you are ever in İstanbul you should try it.. the location is perfect if you want to do something else later on, or just want to eat something after a long day..
Everything on the menu is great.. however my favorite: Chicken Pad Thai! Incredible... mmmmmm! I'm hungry now..


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails