December 18, 2010

ideas/comments/

I have started this blog 6 months ago.. 
(time does pass quickly, doesn't it?)

I was eager to share my thoughts, be a part of this magical world. 
I see myself evolve everyday.. 
I try to open myself up to share more.. 
but I am still a bit shy I guess..

what I want to know is..

Do you have any suggestions for me? 

what do you like about "seeking happiness" and what more would you like to see? 

if you let me know; I want 2011 to be about it.. 

I want to evolve more.. I want to expand my horizons and just become better at what I do.. 

So, pretty please, leave a comment or shoot an e-mail.. 

I would love to hear from you!

xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how your posts sometimes mirror my feelings that it makes me feel I am not so much as the scatterbrain that I think I am :) For example, Bangs! I've always wanted straight cut bangs but every single magazine, blog and tv show it doesn't work for a round face and low forehead which I have. But this time, after Christmas and before New Year, I have decided to get one. I don't care if I look like a very uncute dora. I want it. Cheers :)

http://scarletscorpion.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails