April 26, 2011

on life and losing weight

For those who know me personally, might know that, (if you are not blind you definitly should know that), I gained weight during this past year. Due to binge eating with "my baby". I think all we did before I  moved back to Turkey was to eat.. anything and everything.. We loved eating.. and I think we still do.

Well, the point is.. after I moved back to Turkey I decided to lose weight.. because I started to not like the person I saw in the mirror.. and well did not fit into my favorite pants.. so that was it! I was going to lose weight! My goal: lose 10 kg's, in 3 and a half months.

Well ladies and gentelman, after 3 months I lost 8 kg's and I am still counting.. I don't think I am going to make my goal weight in my wanted timeframe.. but I still do feel proud.. and even though it doesn't show much (that I lost weight) I feel amazing! I feel healthy, I fit better into my clothes, and I actually feel prettier.

I am not one of those girls who wants to be a size zero! I could never be! believe me! Not even if I starved myself, my hips would not fit into a size zero, and I love that about my body.. I love by curves!

But I do want to be healthy and fit, and I do want to suprise "my baby" once he sees me months later..

anyways.. I just wanted to share my excitement with you..

2 comments:

Alara Kap said...

you're a beautiful person inside and out no matter what you weigh, seriously.

Mandy said...

Congrats on your accomplishment! I love the fact that you are happy with your body and that you just want to be more fit and healthy...seriously, who is a size zero anymore?!? (The thing that freaks me out is the double zero sold in some stores...shouldn't that be like "non-existent?")

I am sure he will be surprised regardless when he sees you! Way to be happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails