April 4, 2011

update on happenings / life

I am in Lisbon, Portugal right now. I came here today for a whole week (until Thursday) business trip. My first business trip ever, guess how excited I am.. so excited.. I don't even have words to describe what I am feeling right now! Joy, anxious, excitement, worry all together with plenty more feelings that I do not know how to tell.. Today I came here around11:30 Lisbon time.. I haven't slept all night because I left my home (Istanbul) at 2:30am to make it here.. I am tired. But that did not stop me from settling in my hotel, and then rushing outside to shop and wonder around..

From what I have see I really like Lisbon. I have not seen much, however as I said from what I have seen it is quite cute and fun.. Amazing shopping opportunities also..

Even though I have been here for a few hours, I have spent plenty already.. what do you expect.. ofcourse I have..
here are some photos I took today..





I have been looking for a graduation dress, a black dress to wear under my cape and gown.. Found the most amazing MIU MIU dress.. ! and couldn't stop myself from buying it..

and now I am in my hotel room trying to relax.. because the next few days are going to be filled by a hectic schedule.. meeting after meeting.. from morning to night..

2 comments:

Anait said...

Sounds like a great start to your business trip :) I remember my first business trip, it was so exciting!! Then again, when it comes to travel it doesn't take much to excite me :)

Please take notes on the places you like, etc. I'll be in Porto and Lisbon in August and I could use a few tips on where to go!

Mandy said...

So jealous! I want to travel so badly!! The pictures you took are so lovely...that yellow building is so vibrant! And how exciting to find your graduation dress! WOOHOO!! Hopefully you can relax a bit and not get too overworked in the next few days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails