July 30, 2010

daydreaming

I love summers. Girls in their short colorful dresses, boys in their short. Everyone is relaxed and in the mood to relax. However if you are living in a city and are working as I do then it is not that easy to relax. I have this internship at Microsoft, which is a great opportunity for me. I work with wonderful, friendly, kind, helpful, fun, knowledgeable people. The work environment is great- I can say nothing negative about my job or the work place. But traffic under the hot weather makes me daydream. I find myself dreaming that I was on a beach, sipping my frozen margarita, listening to my ipod, hugging "my baby".
I dream of entering cold waters, swimming for hours, tanning and just having fun with friends. And then I wake up. I'm in traffic for an hour, woke up at 7 to be at work at 9, but its 9 already and I'm late. Not nice. Not something that one wants to wake-up to after that perfect breezy dream..
But I must not complain.. I do make sure that I get my vacation time, by working hard during the week and going to the beach on the weekends. My next getaway is tomorrow and I can't wait for it.
I will join my parents and family friend for a hopefully wonderful 4 days. The only thing missing at that time will be "my baby".
Even though the thought of cold waters running through my body after staying under the sun for hours makes me excited, I still wish he was with me, holding my hand, brushing my hair with his fingers..
Our time will come-I know.
I love you baby!  I will be daydreaming of you..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails