January 2, 2011

2011 is here

on the 2nd day of a new year, I feel sad that I do not have much to write about or much to say.. 
you know how when we all have this pack of wishes, health, happiness, money bla and bla..
we only know the reality and the real importance of those wishes when we really need them to happen..

On January 1st, 2011 around midnight my grandfather was taken to the hospital. My family welcomed 2011 either on their way to the hospital or celebrated it without the knowledge of the situation and ended up there anyways..

so what I was meaning to say is that, 
I hope 2011 turns out to be better for each and everyone of us.. 
with growing older we learn more pain and various responsibilities that come with a burden.. 

I hope that, even this may sound cliche, we all find happiness this year. 
I wish health and prosperity to all of you.. I wish you happy memories with your loved ones.. 

and this is my first 2011 post! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails