February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day / Sevgililer Gunu

What a perfect gift from "my baby".. www.ozbeymelisiseviyor.com  "my baby" has made me smile after a long weekend of sorrow and grief.
He is the most important thing in my life.. his kindness, his friendship.. how important love is in our lives..

I was not the biggest supporter of Valentine's day after years of spending it alone.However now, I realize the importance of the words " I love you" and the power they have in ones life.

I am so happy to share this day and every day with him.. I love you, I love you so much..

he created this site asking "how much do you think Ozbey (him) loves Melis (me) ? )
how creative is that?

I love you so much baby.. words can't explain.. I am so lucky to have you in my life.. in my heart.. day and night.. you are the reason I can smile, that days pass by, you are the reason I am strong and moving forwards..
may our life spent together be as happy as these past times, may they be even merrier and filled with happiness..



Bugun sevgililer gunu.. ne kadar mutlu ne kadar ask dolu birgun..hele bir de sizi seven, hep sizi dusunen bir sevgiliniz varsa.. bebegim bana bir surpriz hazirlamis.. bir internet sitesi.. www.ozbeymelisiseviyor.com diye.. inanamadim gozlerime.. arkadaslarimizdan gelen yorumlar, resimlerimiz.. daha guzel bir hediye dusunemezdim..

bana mutlulugu yasatan bebegimi o kadar cok seviyorum ki ve onun da beni ne kadar sevdigini bilmek insana huzur veren bir duygu.. arkadaslarimizin da bu sevgimize tanik olmalari daha da inanilmaz..

seni cok seviyorum bebegim.. hep yanimda oldugun icin, hep benimle oldugun icin, hep sevgini hissettirdigin icin, destek oldugun icin, benim oldugun icin.. tesekkur ederim.. seni cok seviyorum!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails