February 2, 2011

maybe/belki

I have been writing this blog in English since beginning.. however maybe it's time for me to include Turkish in this mix also? (since I just moved back to Turkey) 
I'm not sure I will be doing a great job with it, or that it would be a word-to-word translation, but believe me when I say, I will do my best!

what do you think?
~~~
Bu blogu yazmaya basladigimdan beri hep ingilizce yazmayi tercih ettim, cunku hep yurtdisindaydim.. fakat belki de simdi Turkce yazmam da gerekebilir, ne de olsa Turkiye'ye tasindim.. 
Bunu yaparken mukemmel olur muyum bilemiyorum, ama elimden gelenin en iyisini yapacagim, soz!

siz ne dersiniz?


1 comment:

Alara Kap said...

hayatim ilk bikac sefer garip gelicek ama sora alisicaksin. bence ingilizce'yi turkce'ye cevirmeye calisma, turkce ayrica bastan yaz
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails