February 2, 2011

decor

I am back in Istanbul... as you know I had to pack all of my things back in DC because of my new (1st) job  is here, in Istanbul..
as I came back my parents let me in on the secret that we would be moving to a new home here too.. 
so the packing ain't over for me, yet.. 

I got to see my new place, this whole addict-rooftop for myself.. 
has 2 rooms, 1 living room, 1 bathroom and a tiny kitchen.. 
amazing right? 
so, I got to thinking.. how should I decorate.. 
here are some inspirations:
~~
Uzun bir sureden sonra tekrar Istanbuldayim.. Washington DC deki uzun toplanma, evimi kapatma surecinden sonra tekrar evime dondum, Istanbul'uma dondum..
geri dondugum anda ailem bana sakladiklari bir sirri soylediler, daha dogrusu gosterdiler.. 
burda da yeni bir yere tasiniyormusuz.. 
yani anlayacaginiz, benim icin o toplanma telasi daha bitmedi.. 

yeni yer inanilmaz.. hersey bitince resimlerini paylasmak isterim sizlerle.. 
bana ait olan kisim soyle- cati katinda 2 oda var (biri benim yatak odam digeri de misafir odasi), 1 salon, 1 banyo ve birde kucuk mutfagi var.. 
cok hos degil mi?
Bu bembeyaz cati katini gorunce, bende hemen ise koyulup bir kac fikir ve esin almak icin arastirmaya basladim.. iste begendiklerimden birkaci : 
----
almost all of the living room is covered with bookshelves just like these/neredeyse oturma odasinin her yeri cepe cevre bembeyaz kitaplikla cevrili:








via: 1, 2 and many other..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kontrol etmeniz gerekir:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails