February 11, 2011

been working / calismak

I haven't been blogging for almost a week now, since I started my new job.. I am not overworked or anything, that part of my life hasn't started yet.. however it is the waking up early and going to work part that has been keeping me away. I feel like a new person now that I have this responsibility however I also feel somewhat less, because I left a big part of my life back in the States. There are other things also that are in my mind but they are dark thoughts about life and death ( my grandpa is sick and things don't look so well), I do not want to be pessimistic and steal the joy out of your day..

I will try to keep you updated and post what I have been savig for a week now.. So there might be a few posts this weekend waiting for all of you.. Hope I do not bore you!
have a great weekend! yeay, TGIF!

1 haftami tamamliyorum is yerimde fakat dikkatimi cekti ki 1 haftadir hicbirsey yazamamisim bloguma.. oysa ki durmadan bilgi toplama resim toplama modundaydim.. sanirim erkenden uyanip erkenden uyumak etkiledi beni.. yeni isimle beraber kendimi yeni bir insan gibi hissediyorum, evet calisan bir insanim ama hala sanki derse gitmem gerekiyor gibi geliyor.. birde insan kalbibi DC'de birakinca boyle oluyor sanirsam..

Bu haftasonu bolbol topladiklarimi post etmeyi planliyorum.. bombardman baslasin.. aman sikilmayin.. benim icim biraz sikkin.. dedemin hastaligi hepimizi etkiledi.. ama bunu daha fazla irdeleyip sizinde gelen haftasonunuzu bozmayacagim. simdiden iyi haftasonlari!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails