October 3, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

I just got a comment  from my dear Carrie.
She let me know that she gave me the "one lovely blog award" 

I always wondered when I would get one 
and here it is :) 
I am so happy.. 
i feel like a kid who got the doll she wanted
thanks carrie !!!
(to visit her blog click-> Seeker of Happiness)

Here are the rules of the Lovely Blog Award:
1. Accept the award and post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 10 other bloggers that you have 
recently discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they have been chosen


here are my choices for my nomination :

1) A.Kap from Etrangeres Insights
7) Carolina from Carolina's photos
8) ashley from the thinking tank
9) Deb from smitten kitchen  
 10) Sharon from iconography

now all that is left to me is to let them know 
i am happy 

4 comments:

A Glamorous Way of Thinking said...

Oh thank you, you are so sweet. x

http://aglamorouswayofthinking.blogspot.com/

sundancekidd said...

Thank you!!

Sharon said...

thanks for the award!! it's so sweet of you! and you have such a lovely blog!! :)

L'Amour et la Paix said...

I JUST saw this, believe it or not. Thank you so much! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails