October 20, 2010

DVF

one of my favorite designers, DVF opened a new shop in Istanbul - my home town! 
{I miss it so much}
and my mom attended to the opening. 
I had to do a screen shot as soon as I saw her. 
{i realized how much i miss her}

her friends daughter, my friend NS works with DVF.. 
she started as an intern but then showed her talent and got to the point she is.. 
{I actually am thinking of doing an interview with her} 

but.. 

here is my mom.. {in the middle} 
I thought she looked really young and gorgeous.. 
doesn't she?
{i love you angel}

so from left to right :
MS -(mom's gorgeous friend with the gorgeous daughter who works with DVF)
MOM 
LA- another gorgeous and incredibly wonderful friend of moms

Follow seeking happiness

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails