July 28, 2011

happy birthday!

It's been a year since I started this blog.. 1 year! I cannot believe how time passed so quickly! but that's that.. A year has passed.. so many changes have happened in my life.. I have evolved in so many ways since I started this blog, I have changed so much myself.


First of all, I have to thank each and everyone of you who read my blog and who comment, thank you so much! thank you so much for encouraging me to write more each day.
Thank you all for your support, your input..


When I look back, I realize how much I have evolved as a writer..
I was a shy girl, who tried to be sincere and to relate to her readers.. I am still shy. I still edit my thoughts when I type them - I try not to do it as much- but still, its innate in some way..

so a year, huh? wow! so many changes, so many thoughts, so many posts and comments.. (not so many followers) ! but believe me, I am glad to have all of my followers, and I appreciate each and everyone of you!!!!

thank you so much..
(why do I feel like I gave a thank you speech at the Oscars, and have taken all the time to give it - I hate those who do that)

ending it now.. kisses to each and everyone of you.. thank you!
blowing the candles now..

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Happy Blogoversary!! :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails