March 4, 2011

March / Mart kapidan baktirir

I cannot believe it is March already.. how fast does time pass? well, I cannot say that it passed so quickly because I am counting days everyday.. I am waiting for months to pass.. for days to pass so that I can end the counting.. (I do not mean to sound so crazy while writing this.. its just the way it is.. ) 


For a long time, every March the weather has been cold.. In DC I would celebrate my birthday, with snow most of the time.. 1 day or another there would be snow, and I would be freezing my ass off.. so would all of my friends.. I wonder how it will be now that I am in Istanbul? the weather seems to be cold.. and I think it is getting cooler everyday.. I hope it won't snow.. please do not snow.. not on my birthday.. Oh by the way.. my birthday is next week.. March 9th.. yeay! Just kidding.. I don't know why I am so excited this year.. I just am.. but.. hmm who knows.. what my birthday might bring me? 


Mart kapidan baktirir kazma kurek yaktiri mi? evet.. kesinlikle.. yillardir ben bir sicak gecen Mart ayi yasamadim.. DC de kar yagardi genelde dogum gunu zamanlari.. bakalim Istanbul bu sene neler suncak bana dogum gunumde? Bugun, yarin degil dogum gunum.. daha birkac gun var.. 9 Mart Carsamba gunu.. hem biliyor musunuz? 1988 de dogdugum da 9 Mart Carsamba gunuymus.. iste minik bir degisiklik hayatta.. ufacik bir gulumseme..
Dogum gunu dogum gunu dedigime bakmayin siz.. ne onemi var aslinda.. dogmusum olmus bitmis.. iste buyuyup bu anlara gelmisim, gelmisiz.. ama insan istiyo boyle minik heycanlar.. acabalar.. suprizler.. "mi" ler "belki" ler..

Bu arada.. ne zaman Mart geldi ya. bunu kim aciklayabilir? zamanin hizli gecimini.. ama bana hic gecmiyor gibi gelmesini.. aman gecsin gecsin.. su 10 ay gecsin ben baska birsey istemem.. isteyemem.. yeter bana o kadari.. 10 ay.. hop sipsak.. anlayan anladi beni.. anlatirim daha sonra sizlere de.. ama baska bir zamana kalsin o da..


Hadi benim Mart ayindan beklentim belli.. gecicek iste dogum gunu falandi filandi.. sizler neler bekliyorsunuz Mart ayindan?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails