March 12, 2011

I am the luckiest person alive / cok sansli olsam gerek

Yesterday was one of the best days in my life. "my baby" came to Istanbul.. he will be staying for 10 days - I think.. So what happened yesterday.. just a summary:

I was at work.. working.. trying to focus on the project that I am working on..trying to get my mind off of the fact that "my baby" is on a plane coming to Istanbul for spring break.. as I am pushing myself, my dearest boss* calls me in and gives me the new Samsung Windows 7 phone.. Even though I am not much a touch screen person, I actually am getting used to this phone.. the design is quite nice, easy to use and functional.. the perfect phone for business purposes..

Once it was time to leave, I got home and waited for "my baby".. but he didn't come.. he had to be with his family - they missed him too.. so.. hande called me and told me we were going out.. I said fine! We walked into this new restaurant, and what do I see, friends... yeap - It was a surprise birthday dinner..!
I constantly looked around for "my baby" but didn't see him.. and realized that he wasn't coming..
we had couple of drinks then ordered our food.. I was down that he wasn't going to be with me but I had to get used to it.. nothing I can or he can do to change the facts - I thought..
But suddenly, the lights went off and the birthday song started to play.. I saw him from across the mirror.. carrying a birthday cake in his hand.. walking towards me.. my jaw dropped! I stood still for a minute or so not able to move due to shock.. I couldn't believe it.. he was here. he had came!

At last "my baby" was with me! I could hug him, kiss him, hold his hand!
Welcome home askim! 

thank you everyone who joined us yesterday! and Hande for the amazing organization! 




Dun inanilmaz bir gundu benim icin.. Inanilmaz yogun bir is gunumun arasinda, durmadan bebegimin ne zaman incegini dusunuyordum.. konsantre olmaya calisiyorum ise guce, hemde oyle bir yogunluk olamaz.. ama aklim daha yogundu malesef.. sonra patronum* beni odasina cagirdi.. bir telefon hediye etti.. Windows 7 phone.. verilebilincek en guzel hediyelerden biriydi benim icin.. cnim patronum*! 

Is bitti, guc bitmedi.. eve dondum.. bekliyorum ki bebegimle bulusalim da hasret giderelim diye.. ama malesef olmadi.. yeni geldigi icin ailesi onla vakit gecirmek istediler.. ee haklilar! onlarda ozluyorlar onu.. yollarini gozluyorlar.. o yuzden boynumu egdim onume kabul ettim.. sonra handeyle yaptigimiz programimiz vardi.. bulusup yemek yicektik.. o programa gecis yaptim bende.. hande aldi beni gittik.. su bebekte Chilai var ya oraya gittik.. bir baktim ki icerde ne goreyim.. tanidik yuzler, bir masaya toplanmis bekliyorlar.. ay dedim - suprizzzz! 
sarilip opusmeler.. tesekkur etmeler.. o kadar sevinmistim ki.. bir yandan da bakiniyorum "bebegim" nerde diye.. ama cikmadi ortaliga.. uzuldum, boynum hafif gene bukuldu.. sonra da kabullendim artik gelmeyecegini.. 

birkac ickiden sonra yemek siparisi verelim artik dedik.. bu arada - istanbul'da ictigim en guzel long island icetea yi orda ictim dun! sushilerimizi soyledik.. bekliyoruz.. bir anda isiklar kisildi, happy birthday diye sarki calmaya basladi.. karsimda duran aynadan, arkama baktim.. gozlerini gordum mumlarin isiginda.. yavasca bana dogru geliyor.. gercekten geliyor! geldi! 

sonunda bebegim yanimdaydi! elini tutabiliyorum, kokusunu icime cekebiliyordum! 

Hosgeldin bebegim! 
ve dun bizle olan herkese! Hande - cok tesekkurler dum! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails