March 14, 2011

elie saab love

I was looking around weheartit and then I saw a gown.. of Elie Saab of course..
I fell in love.. I have seen the gowns and bridal dresses..and have always admired them.. but it was just admiration.. and a thought bubble in my mind, a note for future me.. "when you can afford it, get an elie saab gown"!!!
and now it is a bullet point in my things to do before I die list!




Oylesine bakiniyordum internette.. resimlere.. karsima bir elbise cikti.. gece elbisesi.. elie saab diye gecirdim icinden.. tabii ki de Elie Saab.. baska kim bu kadar ince detayli bu kadar "elegant" birsey tasarlayabilir ki.. ve iste o zaman uzun zaman oncesindeki dipnotum geldi aklima.. kendime olan sozum : bir gun bir Elie Saab tasarimina sahip ol... simdi o dipnot dusuncesi, bu geceden sonra, olmeden once yapmak istediklerim listesinde yerini aldi..


ve iste beni benden alan: 
and here's the one that took my breath away! :




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails