November 4, 2010

rainy day

it's raining outside, the weather is grey. not a day I prefer to go to classes and mingle with friends.
all i want to do right now is sit at home and watch TV or read a book or a magazine
but of course thats not what happened/happens

i went to class, soaked wet.. even though I had my vibrant purple umbrella..
(even though I hate umbrellas/ "my baby" convinced me to take mine)
and I again remembered why I hate using an umbrella, especially in DC..

you know how you walk down the street, minding your own business.. have quick steps not to get soaked.. kind of fast walking like you are in a hurry, but not bothering anyone.

then that wind comes blowing on your face.
you either lose control of your wonderful purple umbrella, it tries to go with the wind,
or it hits you in the face.

yes, yes.. that happened to me today..
that's when I remembered why I hate umbrellas. 
so I wrapped her and stuck her in my bag.. 
(oh, yes I said her, because it is a she)

anywhooo..
the weather got me so depressed I wore all black today.. as any other fall/winter day
the only bright side, 
i got to wear my new shearling aviator jacket i got from nastygal




don't you like it?

1 comment:

JULS said...

I L O V E aviator style!
xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails